{ camel & navy blue}

3
25
6

{ H&M skirt, sweater; Orsay jacket; Deichmann boots, Benvenuti necklace }

Hope you had  a lovely weekend! I had an amazing one, went hiking with my friends. The weather was amazing, and the landscape was breathtaking! I never really did hiking but I must say I have fallen in love with it! But I will write about it in my next post, so stay tuned ! :)

As you may know I have moved to my own apartment and  I'm still  busy with decorating it. The moving part was quite quick but the decorating is the tricky one. Apart from that we also have some exams, so that's why we didn't post as regularly as before but hope to go back to our normal rutine.  

Have a lovely day!
XOXO
Kinga.
Share on :
{ camel & navy blue}
{ camel & navy blue}
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5