{ Sweater weather }

1234567

{ Zara trench coat & loafers, H&M jeans & sweater, Ottorose shirt, Orsay bag }




     This is what I wore on Sunday when celebrating my birthday with my lovely family! I decided to wear something comfortable, but still wanted to add a bit of color to the whole look. So instead of wearing some black boots, I decided to spice it up with my lovely fuchsia loafers from Zara! Luckily the weather was perfect for the shoes and I am so happy with the result. 
     Yesterday I celebrated my birthday with my friends as well, plus we received some goodies from Persunmall again, so stay tuned, you are going to see a lot of great outfits in the near future! 

Have an amazing week!

xoxo,

Saci
Share on :
{ Sweater weather }
{ Sweater weather }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5