Riverside

12345678

{ H&M dress, clutch & boots; New Look blazer; Meli Melo sunnies, Reserved accessories } 


     A few days, maybe weeks ago a friend of mine took some photos of me, and this is the final result! I think the photos turned out to be amazing, the lighting was more than perfect!
     Anyway, a few years ago, when I was in High School, I was part of a Student Exchange Program, when I had the opportunity to get to know a lot of different people. Part of this program was a trip to Poland, where I stayed with a lovely family, and that is when I received these lovely accessories. Because I have so few green clothes, I rarely wear the brooch, but I thought this is the perfect ensemble to put it in! Looking back through the photos, I could have put it in a better spot.

Have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Saci



Share on :
Riverside
Riverside
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5