Pink On Pink On Black On Black









Outfit Details 


Coat: OASAP (different style) / Sweater: H&M (love this) / Tights: H&M (similar)
Boots: JLO / Scarf: Dynamite (similar) / Clutch: Grateful Bags


I am just going to come right out and say it.  I hate shooting outside during the winter.  It's literally the last thing that I want to do.  I always freeze, my toes go numb, sometimes I get a runny nose and my hair is usually a hot mess.  My facial expressions are usually reflective of that.  haha We try to shoot within 5 minutes so we are not standing outside for too long.  But, I really do love what I do and this is all part of it.  Sometimes, I don't get completely bundled up because that gets boring and this is a personal style blog, so I still want to be able to show a variety of looks.  So on days like today, I left my pants at home. lol 


I got this oversized sweater at H&M on clearance for only $10.  It's long enough for me to wear it as a dress, but I definitely needed to put something on underneath.  I wore these stockings that are super thick so they sort of look like leggings, but they are not.  I added on my OTK boots that I have literally been living in because they go with pretty much everything and provide a little extra warmth.  I have knee high socks on underneath them too.  I've been really into black and pink lately, with a pop of leopard, so I went with this coat and scarf AGAIN.  #sorrynotsorry ;) 


Congrats to the Giveaway winner Vanessa!  I will be emailing you today. :)
Happy weekend loves! 


- Similar Look -



Share on :
Pink On Pink On Black On Black
Pink On Pink On Black On Black
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5