Soft Colors


Happy Friday loves!
As much as I enjoy my bold and bright colors, there is also something that I really love about a softer color palette.


Top: Dynamite [love this] | Skirt: Ruche [now on sale] | Shoes: Prima Donna [old, love this style]
Necklace, Ring & Clutch: ALDO


  Any color combined with white always screams summer to me.  This crop top is a staple that I will be able to style repeatedly.  This time, I tucked it into this high-waist skater skirt.  I will never get enough of this style.  It's so flirty and girly. I kept my look simple and let the accessories do the talking.  A printed clutch or bag is always a great way to complete an outfit as is a statement necklace.  A little bit of bling goes a long way! I love how these pieces helped tie the entire look together. 

I decided to keep this post short & sweet so on that note, cheers to the weekend! 
Enjoy. 




Share on :
Soft Colors
Soft Colors
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5