{ Morning glory }










{ Dress, coat and bag Orsay; boots Leonardo, hat and scarf Meli Melo, necklace Primark }

     I know it's boring starting every post in the 'oh sorry I've been so busy' kind of way, but I feel like I have to apologize over and over again. I mean a 'perfect' blogger would take photos every day, would actually dress up everyday nicely and so on but somehow I don't consider myself as one of those bloggers. I mean I love it, but I can't do it on a daily basis. 
     My sister posted about her life lately, and I was thinking, well if I would do something like that, the pictures would be mostly about different bones, skull, chemical reactions, me wearing lab coat and so on. So you can imagine, I don't wear high heels, dresses and really fashionable things to University, although I wouldn't mind it at all. But you have to admit, the most important thing is to feel comfortable, because there are days when I'm at Uni all day long. But I hope I can take more pictures, I mean the weather is just perfect!!!

Have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Saci


     
Share on :
{ Morning glory }
{ Morning glory }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5