{ TGIF }









     Here are a few photos taken today with our phones. We didn't intend to do a post, so we didn't have the camera with us, but I think these photos are quite nice!  My outfit is the same as in a recent post, except the bag which was my B-day gift from my mum and sister. You recognize it? Yes, it's from Zara! I just love it because it's big enough to fit everything that I need for a long day.
     I changed my hairstyle a bit, honestly I didn't like my hair any longer so I had to do something about it. Since I don't want to cut it off ( it took ages to grow longer) and I just love this color, I decided to have bangs. I did have bangs 4 years ago, but then I had shorter hair. Do you like it? :)


Have an amazing weekend!
xoxo,
Saci
Share on :
{ TGIF }
{ TGIF }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5