Back to black

New Look top & blazer
Vero Moda skirt
Zara bag
H&M booties & necklace
Fossil watch

 






    I've been off the radar for the last month regarding the outfit posts, but here I am, back to you with a really amazing look! At least, I think it is just perfectly put together, and even though it is an almost all black outfit, which I am not really fond of, I just love it! I especially love the boots that I bought last weekend, they are really warm, comfortable and chic as well! I have a huge problem with boots, I mean I can never find a proper one for a reasonable price and with a better quality. Hope these beauties will stay with me for longer!
     BTW, I want to ask you all a question. Is it me or our photos have a weird quality? I mean when we edit them they are perfect, but when I put them here on blogger I feel they have lost their quality. Maybe I am just over exaggerating this whole thing. We used to edit them with Picasa, but now we switched to ViewNX 2 which doesn't change the quality as Picasa did. Whatever.

PS: I am so sad I didn't celebrate Halloween this year!! Hope next year I will, it's just not that huge thing in Romania. Of course there are some parties, but only a few people actually dress up!

Hope you are having an amazing Halloween!
xoxo,
Saci

Share on :
Back to black
Back to black
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5