Trend Alert - Heart printed blouse !


I have been eyeing this lovely burgundy heart printed blouse from the Burberry Fall-Winte 2013 runway for quite some time now, but my student buget dose not allow it! So I did some research online and I found a cheaper and yet similar blouse on Persunmall ! This week I got it in a package. Yeeeeaay! 

I must say the quality is quite nice for it's price, the material is flowy and yet comfy! You can wear it with almost everything: black pencil skirt, shorts, boyfriend jeans.You can dress it down for the everyday use but also dress it up for a meeting, exam or even cocktail party.
The original Burberry shirt is 595€, while the one from Persunmall is under 30€, so it's quite a bargain ! Check out  their site for more goodies!

I love the  way Chiara Ferragni styled it, fairly similar to the runway look, but added a heart printed clutch and a sleek ponytail.

Share on :
Trend Alert - Heart printed blouse !
Trend Alert - Heart printed blouse !
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5