Oh sunny Day!


Zara - jacket, bag, earrings
H&M - jeans
Deichmann - boots
PersunMall - shirt, bracelet


Hope you are having a lovely weekend! I for one went for a walk to enjoy this lovely Fall weather. I never really loved Fall, but this year I just have a big crush on it! I love that the leaves are changing color, the weather is crisp and for the first time you can really enjoy a walk! Everything seems more alive than ever! 

For my outfit I decided to wear my new Persunmall shirt, which I just love and will be wearing a lot this season! Otherwise I just kept everything casual and simple!

I just can't have enough shirts in my closet! From the simple white to patterned shirts I have to have one of each style. I think you can wear it to every occasion by dressing it up or down. If you are going to a cocktail party, theater or for a date wear it with a pencil skirt, some stilettos and a big statement necklace. If you want to wear it to school or uni you pair it with a skinny/boyfriend jeans, blazer and an oversized bag.



You can find all of the shirts here !

Have a lovely weekend!
XOXO
Kinga
Share on :
Oh sunny Day!
Oh sunny Day!
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5