Bold Color Block

I unintentionally created a patriotic theme with today's look or I guess you can say I channelled my inner super woman!  Blue is such a huge color trend this season and I couldn't help but pair it with red.  It's one of my favorite color combos. 








Pants: C/O CC Lake/ Tank: Target/ Cardigan (here): C/O Charlotte Russe
Shoes (similar): Aldo/ Bag: PLNDR/ Sunglasses: Target
Bracelets: C/O Riccilee Chantelle


Initially I was thinking of doing a more toned down look with these blue skinnies, but it's been awhile since I did some bold color blocking.  It was so beautiful out when I wore this so this boyfriend cardigan was the perfect layering piece.  In addition to blazers and moto jackets, I think cardigans are a definite must have for the fall season. These are the type of pants that I highly suggest wearing a top that is long enough in the front if you know what I mean!  Thankfully this tank was the perfect length.  I thought that the white on top and bottom created a nice balance between the blue and red since both colors are so vibrant.  I finished off the look with a bunch of gold accessories.  I know this color combo might not be for everyone.  Even though I like it, I was a little hesitant at first, but I decided to just go for it! What are some of your favorite colors to pair together or do you shy away from color blocking?

I have a new post today on Fearless Fashionista, "Fall Beauty Round Up."
Make sure to check it out :)

Have a beautiful day!
XO


Share on :
Bold Color Block
Bold Color Block
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5