A Vibrant Color Combo in SF

Happy Friday babes!  I finally have a new outfit post :) I totally took advantage of the beautiful SF backdrop, so there are a lot of photos!













Photos: Ryan Chua 

Dress: (sold out) OASAP c/o  / Shoes: Charlotte Russe (here)
 Bag: olivia + joy / Necklace: Prima Donna


I've had this dress for about a month now and initially was planning to wear it during nyfw, however due to weather conditions that never ended up happening.  Once I found out I was going to SF, I thought it would be perfect to wear to dinner.  Blue & orange is such a bold and vibrant color combo.  It was great for the 60 degree weather in cali! I also really love this print and the detailing of the blue sleeves.  I decided to play up the blue a bit more and wore these ankle strap pumps.  I definitely have an obsession with ankle straps.  I also added this gorg orange and blue statement necklace that I have been saving for awhile as well. And then, to tone it down a little, I added this nude bag.  I did my hair in one of my favorite styles and went with a nude lip (a mixture of UD Naked & Naked 2).

It's always fun to travel and shoot outside because every place has a different backdrop.  San Francisco felt like a fusion of NYC, Chicago and La.  Some of the architecture had a very European feel as well and overall I just think it's such a beautiful place.
A huge thank you to Ryan for coming to shoot with me!

I hope that all of you have a great weekend <3


Share on :
A Vibrant Color Combo in SF
A Vibrant Color Combo in SF
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5