{ Danube panorama }

1




2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

{ New Look blazer, Forever 21 top, Orsay bag and sunnies, Zara flats, Stradivarius necklace }

     Hey guys! So I am back to my normal life. This last few weeks have been so amazing, now looking back it all feels like a dream. After spending a beautiful week in England, I had the opportunity to study for two weeks at one of the best medical schools, Semmelweis University! I was so happy to revisit the University again.
     But of course, we did some shopping and sightseeing as well. Like this particular day that these photos were taken, we decided to take a long walk to the Gellert-Hill. The view is breathtaking, no wonder the Danube panorama is a UNESCO world heritage site!
     I would really like to tell you everything, but since I missed out two weeks of University, I have a lot to catch up to, so I'll just leave you with these photos!


Have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Saci




Share on :
{ Danube panorama }
{ Danube panorama }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5