The Perfect Pairing

I wore this outfit when I went to NY to film the New Voices of Beauty campaign.  I completely forgot to shoot in this for the blog and since this past weekend was absolutely beautiful, I decided to do it :) 










Dress: H&M (here) / Jacket: Charlotte Russe (similar)
Shoes: Steve Madden (very similar) /Bag: olivia + joy
 Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (here) / Necklaces: Wild Butterfly & Furor Moda 


I wanted to wear something that really represented my personal style and since I always say it's chic with an edgy twist, I thought this was a good choice.  This dress is really girly with it's color combo & print and the faux leather jacket gives it a little bit of edge.  The only thing I changed about this look were the shoes and bag.  I found this dress the night before I went into the city and I really had no idea how I wanted to style it. The morning of, when I was packing, I came across this jacket and realized it went perfectly.  It was such a last minute outfit but ended up working out really well.  Dresses like this can sometimes make you look a little wider, which is another reason why I decided to pair the jacket over it.  I think jackets like this are the perfect way to keep your shape.

I heard that the video will be coming out soon so I'll be sharing it with you guys.
Hope you all have an amazing Tuesday.  It's beautiful outside.
Enjoy!

Share on :
The Perfect Pairing
The Perfect Pairing
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5