Neutrals

I traded in my skinnies and blazer for a pair of comfy boyfriend jeans and moto jacket!











Jacket: Charlotte Russe (here) c/o / Jeans: H&M / Top: Furor Moda 
Shoes: Nine West x InStyle (also love) c/o / Bag: Charlotte Russe (here)
Sunglasses: Rivet & Sway 


On days where I have a couple of things lined up, I like to be a little more casual.  I still wear my heels, but it's more comfortable for me to wear pieces that are super easy to move around in.  A few days ago I had a couple of meetings & previews in the city so I decided to bring my boyfriend jeans back out to play! My favorite thing about BF denim is their looser and more relaxed fit.  I like to go a size up in them to make them even more relaxed.  They end up sitting right above my hip without feeling too tight.  I decided to keep it all neutral and went with a classic black/white combo with a little pop of print from these snakeskin heels.  My love for faux leather moto jackets has grown tremendously this past year.  I have been wanting a white one for the longest time so I am now in love with this!  I guarantee it will be seen on the blog a lot this upcoming spring. The same thing goes with this bag and I think it was a great way to complete the whole look.

Cheers to the weekend!

Share on :
Neutrals
Neutrals
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5