Black On Black









Outfit Details 

Top: AMI Clubwear (also love) / Skirt: Choies (similar) / Sandals: Tommy Hilfiger (here on sale)
Bag: OASAP (also love) / Sunglasses: Rivet & Sway (here) / Lipstick: UD Anarchy (here)


I wore this for a little bit of Sunday funday (bookstore & brunch).. yes, that's my kinda fun on a Sunday lol.  Afterwards I was checking out different locations in the area and decided to shoot some pics.  I was in an all black mood and definitely needed to ditch the heels for a pair of flats.  I like that these have a brown lining on them because it breaks that old fashion rule of not wearing black and brown together.  I say boo to fashion rules!  These are super comfy too, even with the ankle strap.  Since I was just doing a simple all black look, I wanted to play around with different materials by pairing this faux leather skirt with a sheer button down blouse.  I always wear a tank underneath sheer tops like this so that I'm not walking around with my bra showing.  This definitely makes it more daytime appropriate ;)

Happy Tuesday <3


Shop The Look 


Share on :
Black On Black
Black On Black
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5