Dress Up Your Tee







Outfit Details 

Shirt: H&M / Skirt: Aeropostale (here) / Shoes: Zara (similar style)
Bag: olivia + joy (here) / Bracelet: Capwell (here) / Sunglasses: Rivet & Sway (here)


Happy Friday loves!  

For today's post, I just wanted to share a fun way to dress up a simple tee. Whenever I go shopping, I always seem to find more bottoms than tops.  I'm not really sure why that is but I think I am just a little bit more picky when it comes to shirts.  I've been trying to sort through all of my clothes lately and couldn't believe that the majority of my closet is made up of dresses, pants and skirts.  That's pretty much the main reason I rework a lot of the same tops into different looks.  I tend to buy more of the simpler ones that I know I can get much more use out of and it doesn't get much simpler than a solid colored tee!  The styling options are truly endless.  Since it's such a casual piece, I just wanted to show it's versatility by pairing it with this dressier floral print skirt. I think adding a bunch of different solid colored tees into your wardrobe this season will be a great way to mix & match many outfits.  White and black tees are definite must-haves, but I would also try to include at least 2-3 other bold colors. :)

Cheers to a fun & safe Memorial Day weekend everyone!

Shop Tees


Share on :
Dress Up Your Tee
Dress Up Your Tee
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5