Ladylike

Woohoo for Friday!
I'm feeling very ladylike in today's post. :)








Top: Arden B (here) / Skirt: Forever21 (similar)
Shoes: (old) Jennifer Lopez (also love)
Bag: Philip Lim x Target / Earrings: Daisy Gem 


I wore this outfit last week for a few previews and then dinner in the city.  I was looking for something a little dressy but still comfortable since I would be in it all afternoon and evening.  I couldn't resist wearing this full midi once again and I have a feeling that it will be popping up on the blog a couple of more times ;) When I buy something new that I really love, I literally just want to keep wearing it on repeat.  I took a break from floral print (for now) and paired it with this checkered houndstooth top that I wore a couple of months back with the matching skirt.  That's why I love matching sets.  You are able to get so much use out of both pieces.

 I just wanted a simple and classic type of look, so I kept it all black and white with a pop of pink on my lips.  I have on Anarchy from Urban Decay and it's definitely my new favorite shade for this season.  I really am lipstick obsessed!

We're supposed to have a beautiful weekend over here.  I hope you enjoy it!


Share on :
Ladylike
Ladylike
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5