hot summer day





{ orsay dress and bag, sandals grendha, watch from Greece, cuff new look }

     Today my sisters Exams started, the first one was Romanian literature. I was so excited for her, I really hope all of them will go well! After the exam we went to the fashionable and stylish Piaf cafe, where we had our lunch.I love going there, it has an amazing atmosphere, mostly because of the colorful paintings.
     This is the outfit I choose, the dress and the bag are new, I bought them last week at Orsay. We are obsessed with this brand, the majority of our clothes are from there. I personally love it because they have a variety of styles, have a great quality and are affordable.

Have a great day!
XOXO,
Kinga.

Share on :
hot summer day
hot summer day
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5