Story telling wardrobe!






     These pictures were taken a few days ago,more like a week ago or so, but I thought of sharing them with you. My final exams are over, I have to say I'm pretty happy with the results, but now I have to learn for the last exam.
     The top is from England, honestly it's two size bigger but I had to buy it because of its back and the gorgeous color.The skirt is from Orsay, shoes Benvenutti (one of my oldest shoes), the bag we bought in Barcelona (Mango), the owl earrings from England, the bracelet I got during my stay in Poland.I love my clothes, because every piece that I own tells a nice story, we have a lot of things from abroad, when we go somewhere we rather spend our money on clothes than on food or anything else.
     Do you have different stories for your clothes? Tell us, we are interested! :)

Have a fashionable weekend! 
xoxo,
Saci
Share on :
Story telling wardrobe!
Story telling wardrobe!
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5