Paper Doll Boutique & Beauty Bar Event

Hi loves!  Last night I went to my first fashion/beauty event as a fashion blogger for Paper Doll Boutique and Beauty Bar.  It's a small boutique in Brooklyn, NY that opened up a salon/spa in their downstairs area.  How great is it to be able to shop and then pamper yourself all in the same spot?  The boutique's owner, Victoria, provided the guests with complimentary makeup, manicures and eye lash extensions.  Treats were provided by Cold Stone Creamery and they had custom paper doll drinks courtesy of Covada Pink Vodka.  It was a great turnout!

  I was really happy to be invited and I'm so excited for future events.  It was great to network and meet other people in the industry.  I invited fellow blogger NYTrendyMoms and it was also my first time meeting another blogger that I follow!  She's super sweet and I'm so happy she was able to join me.  Make sure to check out her blog. She brought her canon and was able to take these pics for me!  A few were taken with my iphone too.
 Here's what I wore, outfit details and photos of the event! Enjoy :)






(candid lol)



Dress: C/O High Class Rebel 
Shoes: Shoedazzle 
Clutch: H&M 


Michelle from High Class Rebel (instagram: rodriguezmichelle) sent me 2 pieces from her online store. This dress was actually a surprise and it came in yesterday morning, just in time for this event.  It was a huge hit! It will be available for purchase Monday at midnight!  It's so unique and I've really never seen anything like this. There's mesh cut outs and then there's this tan material that hangs on both sides.  So chic! I didn't have much time to figure out how to style this so I went with these patent leather pumps that have black stones on the heels, simple gold jewelry and this creme/gold clutch with Vegas Volt lipstick.


The lovely Johnybel of NYTrendyMoms  looking fab in her cheetah print dress!





Inside the event.





It was hosted by blogger Passport Cutty



The owner of Paper Doll, Victoria



Some shots of the boutique, salon & event















Hope you liked the photos!  Can't wait for my next event! Thank you Paper Doll for inviting me and High Class Rebel for sending me this beautiful dress! 

<3 















Share on :
Paper Doll Boutique & Beauty Bar Event
Paper Doll Boutique & Beauty Bar Event
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5