Leopard print and feather







     After receiving my final exam results, me and some of my classmates went outside for a drink.Yes, I was a bit overdressed for the simple occasion, but I wanted to wear something different, more special given the fact that my results were pretty nice. I was in a hurry, that is why the pictures are a bit blurry.
     This weekend my friend took some amazing pictures of me and my sis' in awesome 'summerish' outfits, hopefully next week you will be able to see them!Oh and there is another outfit I've been meaning to show you guys, but I keep forgetting them.But I promise after my last exam I will be more concentrated on the blog and you guys!
     The dress I bought in England (yes England is the perfect place to shop during sales!) and honestly I was so excited that I found it in my size.This is my first leopard print dress, but surely not my last one.The shoes and the bag are the same as in my previous outfit, and the feather earrings are new. Whenever I wear them I have to be really careful, because I am afraid they will be damaged.That is why I kinda hesitate to wear them, even though they are gorgeous!Do you own any feather earrings? How do you manage to take care of them?

xoxo,
Saci
Share on :
Leopard print and feather
Leopard print and feather
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5