Same bag, different outfit!









     We are not from America, or Americans, but it seems 4th of July has become a worldwide celebration! You can see that on my pancake, what a cute little flag! I had my 3rd exam today.Yes, three exams in three days. It is really exhausting! But the best part of any exam is that my sister waits for me and we go to our favourite place and EAT! :)
     Oh and you might be wondering why am I dressed up like that, well our school has a principle on exam days regarding the outfit. All students have to dress up in black skirt/pants and white shirt. I think this is a really good rule, it teaches you to be responsible and adult. I mean how can you go to an exam dressed up like you are going to the beach?! You have to dress up for the occasion, this way you honour not only yourself but the teachers as well.And BTW it makes you look more clever and intelligent!

Have a nice day! :)
xoxo,
Saci
Share on :
Same bag, different outfit!
Same bag, different outfit!
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5