Black On Black

Hey dolls! I love colors & prints, especially for this season, but sometimes I like to resort back to black.  It's one of my favorite colors and I think it's very classic and chic.  I haven't been feeling too well these past couple of days and I wanted to play dress up to lift my spirits. 







Top: H&M
Leggings: Forever21
Sandals: Zara
Clutch: Forever21
Lipstick: MAC Full Speed


I recently purchased this top and I really love it.  It has mesh in the front and the back with a little zipper.  The weather has been up and down lately so since it's not too warm out, I decided to take advantage and put on a pair of leggings.






I wanted to throw in a little color, so I went with these tan & orange sandals that I am obsessed with.  The heel isn't too high and they're super comfortable.  These are great shoes for either day or night. 
I'm using this studded envelope clutch that I recently found. I have a little story about this clutch.  Last year I saw it on the Zara website and fell in love but it was sold out and it was $60.  After all this time I found it randomly at Forever21, the exact same one, and for less than half the price.  I got it Memorial Day weekend so they might still have them.





I was going to wear silver accessories, but I decided to go with gold.  I like gold so much more.  The last touch was my bright lipstick.  Also switched up my nail color yesterday to Essie Turquoise & Caicos.  Love this shade.

Make sure you check out yesterday's post about the arm party contest and submit your entry by this Sunday!

xoxo



Share on :
Black On Black
Black On Black
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5