Graduation












     Sorry  I didn't upload these pictures but I just got them. Well the story behind my outfit is really simple, I love being different, more daring than others, and I don't like the usual stuff, the black high-waisted pencil skirt worn with a simple blouse.That is why I decided to wear an asymmetrical skirt with a see-through sleeveless blouse, black wedges and silver clutch. I mean this has to be my all time favorite outfit. Of course, everyone was shocked of my appearance but I don't give a damn, they even took a picture of my shoes so that they can put it on the internet.Heh stupid boys :)
     Our School is a really old one, and it's tradition I think it's pretty mind-blowing. I loved the fact that all of us had to wear a sort of a uniform that day, and it kind of united us all. It looked magical from above, seeing so many 'grown up' teenagers don't you think? I am really proud that I finished in this particular school, and not to brag but in the best class of this year as well. 
     Now all I have to do is study for my final exams which is the hardest part of this year. If you are in the same situation as I am, going through difficult exams, than good luck with them! :)


Share on :
Graduation
Graduation
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5