{ Prom }












     First of all, this is a really special post, not only because it includes my prom outfit, but also it is our 100th post ever! Thank you for everything, honestly we think during this time (almost a year) we developed our sense of style and our fashion knowledge as well, all thanks to this. 
     Secondly, you might have figured it out that I am the kind of girl who loves to make everything really special, that is why I chose this dress, the shoes, the accessories and I chose to go to the prom with a limo. In Romania this is really weird, a lot of my classmates and shoolmates find this an exaggeration, that is why they think of me as a spoiled girl. But I just wanna have fun, enjoy all the opportunities life gives me and make every second worth living!!! 
     Initially I wanted to post my graduation photos first, than the outfit I chose to wear for lunch and only after that my prom outfit, but the 100th post has to be something worth remembering!And besides that, I don't have the pictures from my graduation and lunch yet. Can you believe it? All this in one day ... Three amazing outfits.Stay tuned for more! :)

Hope you had an amazing weekend!
xoxo,
Saci.



Share on :
{ Prom }
{ Prom }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5