{ Dots }






     Hey, I'm in the middle of my exams , so sorry for the lack of posts! These pictures were taken on Sunday, when I just dressed up for fun. The dress was my mum's, and we just got it back because my mum gave it to her sister.The necklace is from H&M and I totally love it, it makes the whole look glamorous and priceless. The sunnies are from Orsay, and on second thought, I don't really like how they fit me. The bag is an older bag of mine, the flat shoes are from Stradivarius.They look amazing, but they are probably one of the most uncomfortable shoes I got.
     Hope you are having an amazing day, summer just kicked in here in Romania and I must say unfortunately because it's harder to learn during high temperatures, so I hope rain will come! I finished 3 of my exams which were the easiest ones, now I have to learn for the writing exams, which will be in the first week of July. 

xoxo,
Saci :)
Share on :
{ Dots }
{ Dots }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5