Happy Anniversary :)


     So today Chocolate Fashion Coffee turns 1.Yeeey :) We are really glad that we decided to start a fashion blog together a year ago. We wanted to start one earlier but we weren't sure because Kinga is attending a really difficult Uni and I am in my last year of High School after what I will step in my mum's and sis's footsteps by applying for the same Med Uni. 

     So here's another outfit post, and I am sorry for not uploading the pictures from my graduation, but honestly I still don't have them, but promise I will post them as soon as I get them! :)




{Kinga: skirt and sunnies Orsay,top Zara,clutch New Look,cuff Mango, colorful bracelet Raus,watch Miss Sixty,shoes Grendha}




{Saci: dress Stradivarius, shoes 5th Avenue,bag Raus,watch Fossil,sunnies Primark,necklace MeliMelo}

Officially today I started my final exams, 'till 25th of July there's no stopping! :)

Hope you have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Saci


Share on :
Happy Anniversary :)
Happy Anniversary :)
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5