TREND: Patterned Pants !



{ H&M pants, Only shirt, Leonardo heels, Orsay bag, C&A sunglasses}

     My sister bought a pair of pants just like these two week ago and they were love at first sight! When I saw them I just knew I needed them so badly. Usually we shop together but this time I was just too lazy to go with her. Lucky me they still had them in my size, plus they were cheap as well ( 40 lei, 10 € ). This weekend they had an amazing sale at H&M, you should check it out if you are in need of some new clothes.
     I feel that patterned pants/shorts/skirts will still be a trend for the following seasons! I picked out some pictures from the most popular brands, H&M and Zara, to show you what you can choose from. These two brands have a wide variety of printed pants for every body shape! These pants have become a statement piece but also a necessity in every woman's closet. They can also be worn in every season with the right accessories, because they give a sense of sophistication to every outfit. The five must have patterned pants are: 

  1. Animal print
  2. Stripes
  3. Polka dots
  4. Floral
  5. Ethnic


    Have a great day!
    xoxo,
    Kinga
    Share on :
    TREND: Patterned Pants !
    TREND: Patterned Pants !
    Reviewed by pada mama
    Published :
    Rating : 4.5