Black & Yellow


{ Orsay pants, bag, blazer and sunglasses; New Yorker shirt, Deichman heels, Zara bracelet }









     Hello! The weather this week was amazing, I even wore sandals yesterday. Love the warm weather, summer and everything that has to do with it. I feel that the transition from winter to summer was way too close, spring is/was to short. I didn't even get the chance to wear my beloved cream trench coat this season, and my flats I  have to change them to sandals.
     Can' wait for the Student Days (Diáknapok) to begin! It is a festival for students, which will be held between the 8- 11 of May in Marosvásárhely. Four day of fun, sports and sunshine! Yuppppyyy!

Have a great weekend !
XOXO,
Kinga






Share on :
Black & Yellow
Black & Yellow
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5