Sunlight

1
  Stylemoi jumpsuit (similar here and here)
  Zara heels and bag
  H&M bracelets 

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
  




     Lately I've been really into jumpsuits as you may have seen in my last weeks post. I really like that they are easy to wear and comfy. You can style them up as in this post whit heels and a cute shoulder bag or you can style it down white a pair of Birkenstocks and a tote bag. Anyway, I cut my hair even shorter! I really like short hair in the summer, it's really easy to wash and style. As fall is coming I really crave long hair, but one can't have it both ways. 
     Some exciting new,  I'll be moving to Budapest for two months, YEEEAAAY!!! Can't wait! So stay tuned for more excinting post and insta pictures!


Have a lovely day!
XOXO
Kinga
Share on :
Sunlight
Sunlight
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5