White On White



Shake it. Shake it. Shake it like a polaroid pictureeeeee.  
Sorry, could not resist twisting and shaking in the fringe! :)




Top: ThreadSence | Skirt: ThreadSence | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff 
Shoes: Shoes Of Prey


My love for matching sets continues to grow!  Seriously, I cannot get enough.  The best part is being able to wear the pieces together and as separates.  I am all about that versatility.  How cute is this set?  The white fringe and open back is what really sold me on it.   It's all about the details.  Am I right?   Even though this is not a dress, I like that it could pass as one. White on white is one of my favorite combinations and I know that I have expressed this numerous times.  It's just so fresh for summer.   Make it stand out with colors and/or prints thrown in the mix.  This look has a similar feel to the little white romper that I styled recently.  It's a fun combo that is not too casual and not too dressy.  I think it's a good balance of both. 


ThreadSence is offering my readers 50% off on both of these pieces with this special code: ALOVEAFFAIR. :) I hope that you are all having a lovely week so far! 









Share on :
White On White
White On White
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5