For The Love Of Fringe


Outfit Details 

Oversized Dress: Mandee (similar style) / Booties: Sam Edelman
Bag: Prima Donna (love this one) / Hat: H&M (similar) / Necklaces: Rocksbox 

I wore this outfit on Sunday for a birthday brunch and some fun in the city.  I was just looking for something to wear that was both casual and comfortable.  I can't lie, this was one of those days where I must have tried on a ton of things before walking out the front door.  I wanted to base everything around these fringe booties that I recently got.  I love fringe and these are so great for the daytime.  Fringe pieces are pretty much everywhere right now.  I couldn't resist wearing this hat again with the booties.  It has me excited for my upcoming trip that I will be announcing tomorrow!  Any guesses where?

This oversized dress is seriously one of the most comfortable pieces that I have recently worn.  I actually went a size up from what I normally wear.   If you like oversized pieces, especially dresses or tops, then go a size up. This is super simple and there's not much to it, but the burgundy color really pops.  Something like this is another good example of a transitional outfit as we head into spring.  It was so nice out on Sunday.  Actually, yesterday was in the 50s and so beautiful, so I definitely got my inspiration back this week.  It's so crazy how the weather can have such an effect on our moods.  

Hope today is a good one! <3  
-Get The Look-


Share on :
For The Love Of Fringe
For The Love Of Fringe
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5