The Girlfriend Fit



Outfit Details 


Sweater: H&M (love this) / Jeans: H&M (similar) / Shoes: BooHoo 
Bag: French Connection (similar style) / Scarf: H&M (similar

Winter is finally coming to a close soon and I've already got spring outfits on my mind.  I have to admit that I have not been feeling very inspired lately nor have I really loved any of my recent shoots.  I think this season officially took it's toll on me and I am just so ready to embrace the sunshine and warmer temps.  

I recently posted an outfit with a pair of boyfriend jeans and now today I am introducing you all to the girlfriend jeans!  Maybe you have heard of them before or maybe not.  I just recently found out about them myself when I was shopping.  They're very similar to the boyfriend jeans, but these have more of a classic fit.  They fit a bit tighter on the waist, but still very comfortable and they have more of a slim straight leg.  If you were iffy on the boyfriend jeans then I suggest trying out a pair of girlfriend ones.  I think you will love!  I found these distressed ones and couldn't resist getting them.  There are so many ways that these can be worn, but lately I have been into pairing them with sweaters and pumps.  I got this long oversized sweater that is seriously so comfortable, I wore it 3 times last week.  An outfit like this is great for transitioning into the spring.  Little by little the layers are coming off and I am very excited about it. :) 



Wishing you all a great start to the new week! 



-Shop Girlfriend Jeans-



Share on :
The Girlfriend Fit
The Girlfriend Fit
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5