Bright Florals



Outfit Details 

Shirt: Target / Pants: HUE / Shoes: Prima Donna 
Bag: Galian 


It wouldn't feel like spring if I didn't pull out another pair of floral print pants!  I think all I really needed was some nice warm weather to bring this side out of me again.  While florals are not a groundbreaking print this time of year, they definitely are still so much fun to wear.  I love their femininity and the many different ways that they can be styled.  With a pair of statement pants like these, I didn't want to do too much to the outfit.  I could not resist these hot pink shoes though and think they made a killer combo!  I  did tone down the rest of the outfit with a simple white button up and also added in this studded bag for some edge.  What are some of your favorite ways to florals?

Happy Thursday pretties! <3 



- Shop The Look -


Share on :
Bright Florals
Bright Florals
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5