Spring Color Play



It's time for some spring color play!  I've always wanted to do a mix of yellow & purple.  I think it's such a bright and bold combo for spring.  I honestly can't remember if I have done this combo before, but here's a fun fact.  Purple and yellow were my high school colors!  It brings me back to my cheerleading days. :) I used to be a flyer.  Don't think I can still do those liberties or basket tosses anymore though. [haha]




Outfit Details 
Blazer: Zara (old, similar) / Shirt: Mindy Maes Market / Jeans: YMI 
Shoes: Aldo (old, similar


Let's talk about this yellow blazer for a moment.  If you have been reading my blog since the beginning [over 3 years ago] then this blazer is no stranger to you.  It was seriously the best $90 I ever spent because I have truly worn this at least 30 times since I first bought it.  Every time I have worn it has been so different too, proving how a yellow blazer (or any bold color one) can become such a staple piece.  This is one of those items that I will never get rid of and I am seriously surprised that it has not fallen apart yet. 


Gingham always reminds me of going on a picnic, yet I can't resist the print.  I especially love it in different colors, like this purple one.  This can be such a spring staple too as you can wear it multiple ways.  Instead of going with the obvious white combination, I switched it up for something more bold.  Since I am still on my denim kick, which I don't see going away just yet, I decided to wear these pieces with my high waist jeans.  Truthfully, I have many days where high waist [and sweats] is all I want to wear!


Thanks for checking out today's post.  Happy hump day! 




- Similar Look - 



Share on :
Spring Color Play
Spring Color Play
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5