{ Empire }

1


Vero Moda (via Kurtmann.ro) dress
Stradivarius sweater
Accessorize necklace
Bershka boots
Orsay bag

2
3
4
5
6
7
DSC_0588
9
10

     When you are reading this, I probably already dyed my hair, so no worries! I know it looks a bit wierd, but I have taken care of it! Anyway, when I dressed up in this look I felt a bit like ... like a grandma. But when looking back to the photos, I really like this whole look, it's so high class! This artsy dress with the blue accessories and my "madam" hair, hehe. This dress was love at first sight. But I have nothing to style it with, nooothing!!! Cannot wait for summer, so I can just wear it without anything on.
     Don't you just love this Jurekka phonecase? Oh my, the color is to die for! I really wanted the pink one, but because I couldn't convince Kinga, I decided to be the wiser one and pick another one. And I am happy with my decision, since I am wearing blue a lot this season!

PS: I am obsessed with Ella Henderson nowadays!!! I love her, she has a perfect voice! This has to be my face song!



Have a wonderful week!
xoxo,
Saci
Share on :
{ Empire }
{ Empire }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5