Double Denim



Taking my denim love to different levels today with this double denim look!  It's been awhile since I wore an outfit like this, so I decided it was time to do it again. :)





Outfit Details 
Chambray: Kut From The Cloth (old, similar) / Jeans: Dynamite (similar style)
Shoes: Nine West (old, platform version) / Bag: Apt9



Denim on denim [aka the Canadian tuxedo] has been around for awhile.  It can seem a bit intimidating to wear at first.  I think back to Britney & Justin in their all denim outfits on the red carpet years back.  Eeek!  For me, a rule of thumb with this trend is to pair dark denin with light denim.  I even prefer to keep the dark on bottom and light on top.  At least in the beginning when you are first trying this out, I think that's a good way to do it.  This boyfriend chambray top is super soft and oversized.  It was a little tricky for me to tuck it into my jeans since it's so long, but I kind of like the loose fitted look.  I actually got this top over 2 years ago and never really wore it until recently.  When it came to the shoes, I was thinking of what I had that would work.  I swear these snakeskin print pumps have been my go-to shoe for so many outfits.  It's such a great neutral print and I love the way it looks with the double denim.  How do you feel about this trend?  Have you tried it out yet?  I would love to know your favorite ways to wear it!


Cheers to the weekend loves.  Hope you have a great one. <3 




- Similar Look - 

Share on :
Double Denim
Double Denim
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5