{ Pretty pastels }

1

Zara (via Kurtmann.ro) necklace
Jurekka phonecase
Pull & Bear heels
H&M bag

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10




      Happy Easter everyone! Today's look is festive and feminine at the same time. I got a package less than a week ago and I love it! The dress is perfect for spring/summer and is really comfy to wear. The jacket is also a must have for this spring season, as you may have noticed pastels are in this season as well. Pastel colored garments and accessories give every outfit that spring boost and freshness. For today's look I combined the white dress with the baby blue faux leather jacket, and I must say that I really like it, but my fave color/non color will always be black. After a long winter one can get bored of the dark colors and crave to experiment with light colors. As in my case!
      I ordered this lovely dress and jacket from Stye Moi, they have a large variety of stylish garments and accessories for every taste. The quality is quite nice and the packaging was so cute.
      With this occasion we would like to announce our first GIVEAWAY of this year. If you would like to win the baby blue faux leather jacket, visit our facebook page for more details!

11134332_960037834041589_1542768876_n

Have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Kinga


Share on :
{ Pretty pastels }
{ Pretty pastels }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5