Edgy Friday

Another Friday is here and I'm wrapping this week up with something edgy. 









Dress: Lovers & Friends (here) c/o / Jacket: Charlotte Russe (similar)
Booties: Forever21 (similar style) / Tights: H&M
Clutch: Galian/ Monogram Love: WildButterfly
Tiny Love: Furor Moda/ Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe 


This dress is from the new L&F spring collection. It's sleeveless, but I wanted to wear it now so that I could show a fun way to style it during the winter time.  The temperatures went up a little yesterday, thankfully, so I ditched the heavy coats for a few.   I wanted to play off the top black lining, so I thought the best option would be this faux leather jacket, some tights, and comfy booties.  Do you guys remember when I first got these boots?  I said that I would be wearing them a lot... and I did not lie! lol You could also dress this up more of course, but I wanted to go for more of a casual, edgy vibe.  I've got a double dose of LOVE going on with these two different necklaces.  You can never have enough love, right?!  I like this little feminine touch amidst the studs and leather.  

I've been getting some questions on instagram about what I use to curl my hair.  I use the Remington 1-1/2" wand and after I curl each piece, I run my fingers through to loosen the curls or I brush through with a wide paddle brush.  This really helps to give more of a natural look opposed to having such tight curls.  I've definitely learned that along the way.  When I first started using a wand, I probably looked like Shirley Temple.  I think my hair always looks best the day after I curl it too.  I seriously need to get my behind back on youtube and one of the first videos I plan on doing is a new hair tutorial.  But I need to just stop saying it and do it already!  (hands covering eyes emoji)

Check out my interview with Modesphera!
 Have a stylish weekend. 


Share on :
Edgy Friday
Edgy Friday
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5