{ White out }

1

{ Persunmall sweater , Jollychic coat, New Yorker jeans, Deichman boots, Zara bag, H&M and Bershka necklaces, Firmoo glasses }



2
3
4
5
6



     I am a bit disappointed in this coat, honestly the photo on the internet looks so amazing, and when I received it, it was so dirty. I thought if I wash it, it will look better, but still, the fur is a different color, so I decided not to incorporate it in this look. Th sweater is from Persunmall , we won the Christmas Giveaway, so we ordered this plus an amazing necklace and coat, which we will post a bit later. It is so devastating, we can never figure out the measurings. The red coat Saci was wearing a few days ago was ordered for me, but it was huge for me, now she received the coat that she ordered and it's a bit small for her. And of course, it's big for me. Anyway, hope you like the photos!

Have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Kinga
Share on :
{ White out }
{ White out }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5