My Go-To Sweater

While some places are experiencing an 80 degree winter (jealous), it's still sweater weather over here on the east coast!  I am counting down the days till spring. 









Sweater: Dynamite (also love) c/o / Leggings: Zara
Booties: Target (here) / Hat: H&M (similar) / Bag: Philip Lim x Target
 Snake Wrap and Rings: Wren & Glory c/o / Bracelets: Alex & Ani
 Lipstick: UD Catfight 

I've had this sweater for a couple of months now, but it's my first time doing an outfit post for the blog with it.  The truth is that it has become my go-to sweater this winter.  I have definitely lost count of how many different times I have already worn it.  It's long enough for leggings which is perfect, it's extremely cozy and I love the zipper detailing on the shoulders. Since this is a really simple and casual look, I wanted to add a fun element by wearing these leopard print booties and my favorite hat.  Gold accessories have become my second skin as I pretty much wear them every day.  I just can't seem to get enough!  How unique is this snake hand wrap?  I've never seen anything like it before.   It's definitely a cool piece to add to an outfit.  

I shot this look at the end of last week.  Now the ground is covered with snow again.  I went sleigh riding yesterday for the first time in years.  Totally felt like a little kid again! Here's a video clip that I put on instagram.  You can watch my horrible sledding skills lol

Happy hump day! 

Share on :
My Go-To Sweater
My Go-To Sweater
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5