Spring weather in January !

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8  
 { Mango coat, Orsay leggings & bag, Benvenutti boots, Stradivarius top, H&M necklace }    


     Hello everyone! Wishing you a Happy New Year and may all your dreams come true. Hope you had a lovely NYE party, I spent it with friends in a lovely cabin near Gyergyószentmiklós/ Gheorgheni. I just love it there, being near to nature and mountains feels like home. I need to buy me a cabin near the mountains and the forest, when I'll be rich! :)))
     The weather in the last days has been crazy, it literally feels like Spring. I really need some snow and some cold weather. Please let it snow!

PS: Here are some photos we took, you can see more if you follow us on Instagram!


Have a lovely & relaxing weekend!
XOXO
Kinga 
Share on :
Spring weather in January !
Spring weather in January !
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5