Statement Coats

I am anxiously waiting for the temperatures to go back up.  This has definitely been one of the coldest winters that we have experienced in awhile.  So for now, I am just focused on staying bundled up and warm.









Coat: LuLus (here) c/o / Leggings: Zara
Booties: Forever21 (also love)/ Beanie: H&M/ Bag: Galian
Sunglasses: Target / Lipstick: UD Venom 

 This printed floral coat is such a statement piece.  I have posted a couple of photos of me wearing it here and there but this is the first time I was able to make it a full post.  I love that you can wear the simplest things with it because no matter what, the coat will still make it stand out.  It's one size bigger than what I normally wear, but that gives me extra room to pile on those layers underneath when needed!  I wanted to add a little something extra to the look so I just did a braid, a beanie and a purple lip.  With all this cold weather static, I need to start trying out different hair styles.

I've mentioned before that it's always great to have at least one statement coat.  On those really cold days, it's a great way to show off your personal style.  I always gravitate towards fun prints or bold colors with a longer length.  I know I am so short, but I still love long coats.  SheInside literally has over 50 pages of different styles that are all affordable.  Below, I put together some of my current favorites that I think you will love!

Shop Statement Coats 


Happy Friday! 


Share on :
Statement Coats
Statement Coats
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5