Who cares?

1

{Persunmall coat, H&M jeans and bag, Aggressive sweater, Benvenuti boots, Mango gloves }

Yes, I failed my first exam today. Yes, this coat is smaller than expected. Yes, I am wearing sunglasses on wintertime. Yes, my hair looks like this after non stop learning. But who cares? I have so many things to be grateful for, these are the tiniest problems I could have. I still have two weeks of exams, but I have so many great plans for this year. I am gonna attend my first real fashion show in less than three weeks in London , I won a scholarship (yes, again!!) to Hungary, so failing my Bacteriology exam is just a hint of failure in my life. 



2
3
4
5
6
7
8

So let's talk about this coat! I think it looks gorgeous! It is the perfect color for winter time. Plus, it gives the right pop of color to a really dull, simple outfit as well! BTW, have you noticed ho my wardrobe turned red-pinkish these last few months? Haha! :)

If you want to order this amazing coat, be sure to check the measurings!
xoxo,
Saci
Share on :
Who cares?
Who cares?
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5