Go to look!

4.1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

{ H&M jeans and bag, Forever 21 top, Benvenuti boots, Takko jacket, Stradivarius necklace }



     So we are in full exam session, sorry if we will post less. We have a lot of exams, unfortunately, and all of them are pretty hard (especially for me since I am only in my second year). This is a perfect go to look for me, I usually dress up like this to university. A pair of comfy jeans, a sweater/shirt , a big statement necklace , a jacket, plus the oversize bag is a must! I have to carry my scrubs, books, notebooks etc. with me! 
     BTW, this necklace I received from my lovely mum as a birthday present, and it has her little history! Firs my mum bought a necklace that wasn't my taste, plus the security chip, or I don't know how they say it, was still on! So she had to go back to the store, to change it with something else! 

If you are a student, good luck with all of your exams!
xoxo,
Saci





Share on :
Go to look!
Go to look!
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5