Fall Uniform









Outfit Details 

Cardigan: Charlotte Russe (old, similar) / Jeans: Dynamite (similar) / Shirt: NY & CO 
 Booties: Charlotte Russe (love these) / Bag: Galian (similar style) / Scarf: Charlotte Russe (love this)


Happy Monday loves!

I just want this to be my new fall uniform.  I'm all about long cardigans right now and can't seem to get enough.  I wore this months back in LA with a pair of shorts, so this time I paired it with high-waisted dark denim.  I love the versatility of this piece and definitely recommend getting a long cardi for this season.  So comfy.  I added a printed scarf that worked really well with the burgundy and white combo.  By the way, I have a burgundy obsession.  It's probably my favorite color trend to wear this time of year.  What's yours?

Now let's talk about these booties for a minute.  How cool are they?  I don't think I've ever had peep toe booties before.  I actually got these a couple of months ago and had no idea what I wanted to wear them with.  Once I put this look together, the booties became the finishing touch!  I wanted to wear them now before the temps drop too much and my toes get frozen.  I keep hearing how this winter is going to be even worse than the last and I seriously don't think I will be able to handle it.  I would love to skip the winter season at least one in my life.  Ok, enough of my rant.  ;)

Hope you all have a great start to the new week. <3

Get The Look 


Share on :
Fall Uniform
Fall Uniform
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5