Leopard x Mustard








Outfit Details 

Sweater: H&M (old, love this) / Leggings: HUE / Shoes: Prima Donna 
Bag: olivia + joy / Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe (love these)


Happy FriYAY! 

There's some double leopard action going on today.  I see print on print happening all the time, so why not a little leopard on leopard?  After I put on my outfit, I realized these sunglasses were the same exact print and decided to have a little fun with this look. I didn't want to overdo it, so I left the sweater alone in terms of styling.  Mustard and leopard is one of my favorite combos and I have done it a few times in the past.  I've had these leggings for a few months now and was holding off on them because I wasn't quite sure how I wanted to wear them.  After rummaging in my closet for fall pieces, I came across this sweater from last year.  It's an oversized fit and long enough, so I was able to pair the two together.  I kept the rest of the look neutral with these nude heels and bag and incorporated a subtle pop of color with the red lips.  

Cheers to the weekend! <3


Shop Similar 


Share on :
Leopard x Mustard
Leopard x Mustard
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5