Ninja Style








Outfit Details

Jacket: William Rast / Sweater: H&M (similar) /  Leggings: Zara (similar style)
Scarf: H&M (similar) / Booties: Forever21 (love these) / Bag: H&M


I sort of felt like a ninja in this outfit with all of the black layers.  I highly doubt that a ninja would wear these printed pants though. :) It was a super windy day and I just wanted to be comfy and casual. I'm wearing what I like to call my "old faithful" booties from last year.  You probably remember I wore these like crazy.  They are still in such great condition believe it or not and I will be wearing them again this season for sure.

I love mixing textures, so this moto jacket is my new favorite one.  My collection of these continues to grow, but I seriously get so much use out of them.  They have most definitely become a staple piece for me.  I've worn these pant/leggings a couple of times before, but I think this is the first time that I posted them on the blog.  Since I was doing all black up top, I wanted to make sure that the bottom half of my outfit would stand out.

I hope you all have a great Monday!

Share on :
Ninja Style
Ninja Style
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5