Light Layers





Outfit Details 



This post is going to be short and sweet.  It was super windy when I wore this outfit on Sunday and it was difficult doing a full shoot, but luckily I was able to get a few good pics to share this outfit. :) I've been trying to create more layered looks lately and as you all have probably noticed, I can't seem to get enough of this button down!  I definitely need more styles to get me through the rest of the fall season.  I paired it with this burgundy cropped sweater and dark denim for a casual and chic fall look.  I went with a darker pair of tan pumps to add contrast and then popped out the outfit with my leopard print clutch.  This was one of those looks that I envisioned as soon as I bought the sweater and I'm happy with how it turned out!

Have a great day <3
instagram | facebook | twitter | youtube 

Shop The Post 


Share on :
Light Layers
Light Layers
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5